2021-2022 Fall/Winter ANDOVER Mixed Upper (Levels 4-9) Season Pass - Tuesdays
Standard Games are typically offered on the same weekly schedule and are limited to 20 skaters and 2 goalies per game to make sure that you're getting the most ice time. All games have a referee for game structure and players who are there for the right reasons. With designated levels, you'll be playing with players who are in your same ability range. Learn More →
GENERAL SEASON PASS NOTES
- Although unlikely, actual days, times, and locations, are subject to change.
- Season passes and games are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Since your attendance directly affects the experience of other players, you must provide advance notice to the league in accordance with our attendance policy in the event that you cannot attend a game that is a part of your season pass.
- All players must wear their StinkySocks Hockey Jersey to be eligible to participate in any Standard Game, including all of those games in this season pass..
- Please review the terms of purchase and rules/policies that you will be asked to accept at the time of registration.
ADDITIONAL NOTES SPECIFIC TO THIS SEASON PASS
- Facility's strict policy regarding alcohol is enforced at this location. See location page for more information.
Pricing and Payment Options
This season has already started so you will be charged a prorated price based upon the number of games left. However, at checkout, the full price will appear. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL THE PRORATED COST IS MANUALLY CHANGED BY A MEMBER OF OUR STAFF. Your final email receipt will reflect the prorated price. The prorated price is based upon the season costing $460.00 for 18 games. If you elect the payment plan the deposit and payments will be adjusted according to your prorated cost.