2020 Fall/Early Winter BRIGHTON Novice (D) Season Pass - Wednesdays
Dates: 10/7/2020 through 2/10/2021, 17 games
Day(s) and Time(s): Wednesdays at 10:00 PM
Location: Brighton - Warrior Ice Arena
Level: Novice (Levels 1-3)
Skaters: AVAILABLE, Register Below
Goalies: SOLD OUT, Wait List as a Goalie
Learn More →
Pricing and Payment Options
The cost of this season pass for skaters is $475.00. There is a payment plan available will split the cost of the season into (4) monthly payments of $123.75 starting today. The total that you will pay by opting into the payment plan is $495, including the transaction fee of $5 per installment. Mid-season registration is at a prorated amount based on the number of games left in the season.
Goalies always play for free!
GENERAL SEASON PASS NOTES
- Although unlikely, actual days, times, and locations, are subject to change.
- Season passes and games are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Since your attendance directly affects the experience of other players, you must provide advance notice to the league in accordance with our attendance policy in the event that you cannot attend a game that is a part of your season pass.
- It is necessary for season pass skaters own and wear a StinkySocks Hockey Jersey to receive season pass benefits.
- Please review the terms of purchase and rules/policies that you will be asked to accept at the time of registration.
ADDITIONAL NOTES SPECIFIC TO THIS SEASON PASS
- No game on 10/28 or 11/4.
- The novice level is generally only open to only those within the first 5 years of hockey experience, or the equivalent. Please review the definition of the novice (D) level to be sure you qualify. If you are uncertain of your eligibility for the novice level, please contact the league office for guidance. We do everything we can to ensure proper leveling but it all starts with the honesty of players selecting games. Any player displaying ability above the stated level of a game is subject to removal form that game without refund. Players with an order history of non-overlapping levels (anything other than C/D) will be subject to cancelation. Thanks for helping us ensure a great experience for all.
PRORATED PRICING NOTICE
This season has already started so you will be charged a prorated price based upon the number of games left. However, at checkout, the full price will appear. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL THE PRORATED COST IS MANUALLY CHANGED BY A MEMBER OF OUR STAFF. Your final email receipt will reflect the prorated price. The prorated price is based upon the season costing $475.00 for 17 games. If you elect the payment plan the deposit and payments will be adjusted according to your prorated cost.